3 Bodmin Street Holsworthy Devon EX226BB
LACUNA METHOD FOR FUNGAL NAILS
Fungal nail infections (Onychomycosis) is the most difficult of the superficial fungal infections to treat, as most topical agents are ineffective at penetrating the nail plate to reach the active infection on the nail bed. By making micro holes in the nail plate with the innovative and specially designed burrs, your foot specialist can enable you to apply an anti-fungal agent such as Lamisil spray directly to the infected nail bed. Which will spread under the nail as you walk. With daily applications the fungus is stopped from spreading and the damaged nail grows out. as the nail is dead you cannot feel the holes being made
You may have noticed changes in the texture, quality and colour of your nails. Sometimes it is noticed after nail varnish or gels have been removed. Typical first signs are a yellowing or brown discoloration., nails may become thick, crumbly or brittle. Nails can become distored, misshapen and may lift from the nail bed losing their healthy shine.
• Pain free safe treatment
• Making micro holes in the nail plate to allow an anti fungal medicament to reach the point of infection directly under the nail
• Continued once a day application of an antifungal allows the nail to grow out healthy.
• Thickened nails
• Crumbly or brittle nails
• Distorted in shape or lifting
• White, yellow or brown coloured nails
• Nails without a healthy shine.
Click HERE to book